Embedded Software Developer
Do read on if you are a passionate Embedded software developer!
Cryptera is in the midst of an exciting and thrilling transition period – going from a traditional hardware/ software enterprise now wanting to explore and develop the vast possibilities within IoT Security. On behalf of Cryptera´s R&D department, we are now searching for an Embedded Software developer.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Can you see yourself as part of a professional development team with a high technical level who likes to share experiences with and learn from each other?
- Can you see yourself developing software for embedded devices, where security is paramount?
- Can you see your future in a leading technology-driven company with the setting to create tomorrow’s sharpest secure software solutions?
Among your tasks will be:
- Design and development of embedded software in C & C++.
- Writing tests, including unit tests, which executed by the CI system.
- Immerse into the lowest software levels, bringing new hardware features to life.
- Discovering and introducing new technologies to the team.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of development processes and ways of working.
- Preferably you hold a Master within computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or IT Security and Cryptography (Cryptology) and have some years of experience from a similar environment as described above.
- Proficient in C and C++.
- Know your way around a hardware datasheet and is confident wielding a logic analyzer.
- Experience with low-level communication protocols like I2C, SPI, UART etc. as well as USB.
- Knowledge of Python, Git, unit testing, Continous Integration (Jenkins) is an advantage.
- Having a profound interest in security.
- Basic knowledge of applied cryptography, or curious to learn it. You can lean on Cryptera´s in-house crypto experts.
Your personality and working style:You enter a company “Where we live and breathe security” which values the following personal traits:
- Team player.
- Analytically thinking.
- Structured and process oriented.
- Innovative, but with an eye for customer needs.
- Trustworthy, proactive and take responsibility.
You will be part of a company where people
- are engaged and work closely together across all disciplines.
- believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning.
- believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture.
- cherish an informal and open culture where customers are in focus.
- socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, and other activities.